The Ridgewood Real Estate Market is holding up extremely well.
While much of the nation’s real estate market is in turmoil, the median price for a home in Ridgewood New Jersey actually rose in the 2nd quarter. The number of homes sold did decrease but both the median price for a Ridgewood Home and the average sales price both saw increases versus the 2nd quarter of 2007.
Now May be the Time to Invest in Ridgewood Real Estate.
Yes, you heard me correctly!
How could this be a good time to buy a home in Ridgewood you say? Well, let’s look at the facts.
- Ever heard of Buy Low – Sell High?
- Interest rates are still near historic lows.
- There is plenty of inventory to choose from.
- Many Ridgewood Homes Sellers are very negotiable on their price.
- Housing prices have cooled but there is no telling when they will start to rise sharply again. It is extremely difficult to time the market. If you wait and interest rates shoot up quickly or prices spike you may be kicking yourself for not making a move.
- Ridgewood has excellent schools, a vibrant downtown, great sports and cultural programs, a selection of homes that range from $400,000 to over $3 million and it is a great town to live in if you need to commute to New York City.
For more information about Ridgewood Ridgewood Real Estate please contact me (Al Donohue) at 201.906.3287 or click here to view some of our featured homes.